Engineering, Construction, Procurement & Quality Management
George-Wilson Engineering Limited is a first-choice company for the delivery of quality, timely and cost-effective engineering services at all times.
Work with trusted engineers
Bring audacious ideas to life
Build and create a better tomorrow
Our mission is simple:
To develop local service delivery expertise to international standards in engineering and construction
Have queries? +234 802 323 4411
A seamless engineering experience that brings maximum value to clients
Our goal is always to make your experience with George-Wilson memorable and beneficial. We come in as an extension of your organization, working to achieve your goals and objectives.
Our proven record of accomplishment is attributable to our sound engineering, integrity, and relationships developed with our clients, community and other stakeholders.
Contact us today to bring your ideas to life.
George-Wilson Engineering Limited was incorporated in January 2019.
Its predecessor company, George-Wilson & Associates was founded in December 2015 to deliver quality services to essential sectors in the Nigerian economy viz; energy, construction, agricultural, manufacturing, and engineering-related sectors.
Chief Executive Officer and Managing Director, George-Wilson Engineering Ltd.Career Summary:
- Pioneer Head of Facilities Engineering Team/Technical Authority on Civil Eng, Seplat Lagos - Sept 2014 - Sept 2015
- Pioneer Head of Civil Engineering Team/Technical Authority on Civil Engr, Seplat, Lagos - Apr 2012 - Aug 2014
- Head of Roads & Locations/Technical Authority on Locations, Shell - West Div - Feb 2007 - Apr 2012
- Head of Dredging & Swamp Locations Construction/Technical Authority on Dredging, Shell - West Div - Jan 2003 - Feb 2007
- Snr Project Engr - Dredging Operations, Shell -West - Jun 1999 - Dec 2002
- Various positions in Procurement & Logistics in SPDC-West Div - Feb 1993 - May 1999
- Project Engineer, Mobil Producing Nig. Unlimited, Eket
- Registered Civil Engineer (Council for the Regulation of Engineering in Nigeria -COREN)
- Corporate Member, Nigerian Society of Engineers (MNSE)
- Corporate Member, Nigerian Institution of Civil Engineers (MNICE)
- Member, American Society of Civil Engineers (MASCE) USA
- Member, Project Management Institute (PMI), USA
- Member, Chartered Inst. of Purchasing & Supply. (MCIPS), UK
- Member, Chartered Institute of Transport (CIT), UK